Returning to the Magic:
A message from, Amy Westerman, CMO
Along with Disney, we recognize there is still much uncertainty with respect to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. As with the rest of the world, we are taking things one day at a time. Currently, we are focused on addressing our clients with plans for April. We will evaluate future months in the next few weeks. Until then, we encourage all of our clients to continue following the advice from the government and health officials. Stay home. Enjoy time with your loved ones in the comfort of your home and together we can flatten the curve. The sooner this happens, the sooner we can all get back to life as normal. Let’s all do our part and then we can celebrate together in our beloved parks and cruise line once this is behind us.
As you know, Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and Universal Hollywood have shut down operations out of precaution to protect the safety of all guests. While we realize this is shocking news and we are all dealing with an unprecedented situation, we are certain this decision has been made out of the best interest of all guests.
Our Ears of Experience team is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and as you know, the dynamics are rapidly changing. We are working closely with Disney and Universal to determine the logistics surrounding the cancellations and closures and have put this website together to share information as we get it. Please check with your travel advisor for specific information about your reservation.
Please know that Ears of Experience is here to assist you. We hope you and your family remain healthy in the days ahead. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to your travel advisor. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Click on the destination below to review the terms of service related to COVID-19.
Information about COVID-19
In the News
Questions about travel plans should be directed toward your Mouse Expert. Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible customer service during this unfortunate situation.
Information from Immnunti RX:
It is the traveler’s responsibility to identify the destination requirements for test acceptance and timeline start date (whether from the sample or results). Note these may vary by destination. Please read the destination requirements carefully to determine when to send your sample to the lab. Ears of Experience and all entities of Ears of Experience as well as independent contractors representing Ears of Experience and all entities are not responsible for test results not received in time for trip departure.
- Check your destination requirements and make sure they will accept an at-home saliva test. This is very important!
- Order your kit ahead of time. Once orders are placed ImmunitiRx will ship your kit in 2 days.
- Once you have ordered your test, look for the email from ImmunitiRx to fill out your Lab Form. MAKE SURE THE NAME YOU USE ON THE LAB FORM MATCHES YOUR PASSPORT EXACTLY.
- Look at the calendar and send in your sample so that the test results are valid for your travel dates based on requirements of your destination.
- Remember, if you are taking a test for travel, the name on your Lab Form MUST MATCH YOUR TRAVEL DOCUMENTS EXACTLY. Write clearly so the lab can read it!
Last updated: December 8, 2020 at 1:01pm