Adventures by Disney has decided to suspend new departures through the end of March, excluding the Australia adventure, departing March 15 that will continue as scheduled.
Additionally, based on updated travel guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, it is also necessary to cancel the following adventures:
- Disneyland Resort & Southern California through March
- Disneyland Resort & Southern California Escape through March
- England and France departures through April
- Egypt departures through April
- Greece departures through April
- Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos through May
- Italy departures through May
- Italy and Amalfi Coast departures through May
- Japan departures through May
- China departures through June
UPDATE – Effective March 17, 2020: In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our Guests and Guides, Adventures by Disney has decided to suspend new departures through the end of April.
Clients currently booked on Adventures through May 31, may change their reservation and will receive a 100% credit to be used toward a future Adventure. Clients traveling April 1 through April 15, 2020 need to change the itinerary at least 24 hours prior to the Adventure start date to request a change. Clients traveling April 16 through May 31, 2020, contact Adventures by Disney at least 14 days prior to their Adventure start date to request a change. Clients may select new travel dates and/or an alternate Adventure by December 31, 2020. The credit is non-refundable and standard prevailing rates will apply. Any new bookings made on future trips through the end of June will be subject to fully refundable deposits up until the final payment date.
Please read the below additional information on the temporary adjustment to the Adventures by Disney policy on itinerary changes:
- If desired, Guests with reservations through May 31, 2020, may “park” their reservation until December 2020 for travel on any available date thereafter without incurring any additional fees. Any guest who doesn’t make a decision by December 31, 2020, will forfeit any payments that are parked due to coronavirus.
- Reservations moved to a new Adventure/Date will be at the prevailing rate.
- Guest who choose to cancel their booking will incur normal cancellation fees imposed by Disney.
- Travel Agent commissions will be paid once the trip is completed.
- Travel Agents wishing to change (or cancel) reservations must call Adventures by Disney.
UPDATE: Effective March 19, 2020, a final payment extension will be automatically added to all reservations for adventures departing July 15 through August 31, 2020.
Final Payments will be extended out an additional 30 days.
UPDATE: Effective March 26, 2020, Adventures by Disney has decided to cancel most trips through the end of May. They will continue to evaluate the 3-night Barcelona Escape (departing 5/20 and 5/27) and the 7-night Mediterranean Adventures by Disney Cruise Package (departing 5/23 and 5/30).