Aulani Terms and Conditions
Room Only Terms & Conditions
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change until package is paid in full. After package is paid in full, package price is subject to change due to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities. Prices are also subject to change due to modifications to package or package components. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package. If air transportation is included in the package, the airfare is not guaranteed until the total price of the airline tickets is paid in full. Vacation package prices are all-inclusive and cannot be broken down into individual component pricing.
- Costs not included, parking (self and valet) as applicable, in-room incidentals (i.e., movies, games and honor bar), gratuities, laundry, telephone calls, child care, activities, beverages, meals, sightseeing, services and other expenses not listed as part of the package features are not included in the price.
- Advance reservations are accepted up to 3 business days prior to arrival date for packages. (Saturday, Sunday and U.S. legal holidays are not considered business days.) Advance reservation requirements may be more restrictive for international addresses. Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on features available on date of Guest arrival, not those in effect at time the reservation is made.
- Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by a confirmation number.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days.
- All Guests’ full, legal names (including children) are required at the time the reservation is made. Children’s ages are also required at the time the reservation is made. Date of birth and gender are required for all Guests, including infants, if the reservation includes air transportation.
- Name changes are not permitted; reservations and package components are nontransferable.
Deposit and Payment Procedures
- Payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. 30 days prior to Guest arrival.
- For reservations made 30 days or less prior to Guest arrival, payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. at time the reservation is made. Disney reserves the right to cancel without notice when deposit or final payment is not received by the due date. WDTC accepts select credit cards, check, money order or bank wire transfer as payment; please see confirmation for instructions on how to send payment by check, money order, or bank wire transfer.
- For reservations made 31 days or more prior to Guest arrival, a deposit of $400 per reservation will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. (“Disney”) within 3 days of booking the reservation or 30 days prior to arrival or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. The total price of the travel protection plan is also due at the time the plan is requested.
- For reservations that include air transportation, a deposit of $400 plus the total price of the airfare and optional travel protection plan is due at the time the reservation is made.
Cancellation and Refunds
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to Guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable travel protection plan costs, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 29 days prior to Guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $400 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable travel protection plan costs, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to Guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time. No refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for unused or partially used options or features, including meals.
- Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 90 days after departure and may be assessed a $25 processing fee. Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the Guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by Guests from their travel agents.
Promotions and Online Bookings
- Promotional or online bookings may have alternate payment procedures and/or change/cancellation fees than outlined above.
Travel Protection Plan
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- Changes to Reservation – Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability at the time the change is requested and Guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to Guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by other suppliers. If air transportation has been ticketed, Guest will be responsible for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to reservations for arrivals January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019. If Guest changes travel dates to an arrival January 1, 2020 or thereafter, reservation shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions and pricing applicable to the new travel dates.
- Land portions of the reservation cannot be cancelled without also canceling the air portion of the reservation booked through Disney. Airlines/suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
- Flight schedules are not guaranteed. Disney shall not be responsible for any airline schedule changes, delays, cancellations, or any airlines’ failure to perform for any reason including, but not limited to, strike or bankruptcy or cessation. Duplicate reservations are subject to cancellation by the airline without notice. Guests are responsible for reconfirming all flights directly with the airlines and are responsible for any additional fees (for example, baggage fees, advance seat selection or curbside check-in charges) payable directly to the airlines. Please contact airline directly prior to leaving home to obtain additional fee information and documentation requirements. Seat assignments are not guaranteed. If seat selection is unavailable through Disney, seats may either be assigned at airport check-in or may be obtained directly from the airline(s). Guests age 17 and younger must fly with an adult on the same itinerary and reservation. At this time, a government-issued photo identification is required for all air passengers 18 years and older. A birth certificate may be required for children under 2 years of age sitting in the lap of a parent or legal guardian. Travelers flying from origins outside the U.S. are responsible for obtaining the required travel documents for airline check-in and entry into the U.S.
- Any concerns or requests regarding your WDTC travel package must be submitted in writing to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., 190 Center Street Promenade, Anaheim, CA 92805, with attention to Guest Communications, or by email to Aulani.Guest.Communications@disneyonline.com within 90 days after travel has been completed.
General Conditions and Responsibility
- Disney, its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in connection with any transportation, other services or products of third parties provided through Disney, or as a result of acts of God, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. Disney reserves the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel any reservation or any Guest as a participant in its packages at any time and for any reason. In addition, Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation, including the price, at any time prior to Guest check-in if the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the package or package components, or where it appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation. If a package is cancelled by Disney, Disney shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of monies paid to Disney for the package. The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided by airlines or car rental agencies shall be as represented by those third parties. Terms and conditions are subject to change by Disney without notice. If these Terms and Conditions contain any provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would cause an unreasonable result, such provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions.
Governing Law and Venue
- All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in the State of California. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as tickets, park admissions, packages and room accommodations (all collectively, “Terms, Reservations and Products”) must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, California having subject matter jurisdiction. These Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Standard check-in time is after 3:00 PM for standard rooms and suites, and after 4:00 PM for studios and villas; and checkout is before 11:00 AM. During peak periods, check-in may be delayed. Hotel requires a security/incidental/phone credit card imprint or cash deposit upon check-in.
- Unaccompanied minors may check in under certain circumstances, with parent/guardian consent and pre-approval from Disney. Please contact Disney at (866) 858-1861 for requirements and information.
Room Location and Information
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms, or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel at checkout. Maximum occupancy is a combination of adults and children per room and varies by room type. Additional per-adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room. The Aulani Resort is a smoke free environment. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in Guest rooms and villas, on balconies or on patios.
Guests with Disabilities
- For Guests with disabilities who require accessible accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested through Disney regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions and advance reservation notice requirements. All accommodations are subject to availability.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age. Additional surcharges apply to renters 21-24 and will be assessed at the rental counter. Renters must present a valid driver’s license with an acceptable major credit card in his or her name. Other standard rental qualifications apply. Car rental must be rented for a minimum one 24 hour period. Car rental includes unlimited mileage, airport fees, local surcharges and State/Local taxes. Additional daily and hourly rate charges, additional driver’s fee, Collision Damage Waiver, Loss Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and Carefree Personal Protection gasoline, optional refueling service and any other charges are extra. Hawaii State Law requires child safety seats for children under 4 years old and a child safety seat or a booster seat for children ages 4 to 7. Child safety seats and booster seats must be requested at the time of booking for an additional charge. Seat belts are required to be used by all passengers. A drop-off charge may apply to rentals not returned to the original rental location. Drop-off charges vary by location and are payable at the time of rental at the car rental counter.
DISNEY® VISA® CREDIT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Disney® Premier Visa® Card and Disney® Visa® Card):
- Get 0% Promotional APR special vacation financing for 6 months on select Disney Resort packages, all Adventures by Disney® packages, all Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai‘i vacation packages, and all Disney Cruise Line packages (collectively, Disney Vacation Packages). Disney Vacation Packages must be booked by you or your travel agent through the Walt Disney Travel Company, Disney Cruise Line or Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc. and charged to your Disney Visa Credit Card prior to commencement of your vacation. Other restrictions and exclusions apply. For complete details see your Cardmember Agreement.
Offer made by Disney. Chase Bank USA, N.A. and its affiliates are not affiliates of Disney and are not responsible for offer fulfillment.
© Disney and its related entities.
To make a payment for an Aulani reservation by credit card, please call (866) 44-DISNEY.
Send Payments via Regular Mail:
Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc.
PO Box 733115
Dallas, TX 75373-3093
Please include reservation number on check or money order.
For express payment through Bank Wire Transfer or ACH:
Bank Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Bank Address: 4 New York Plaza
New York, NY 10004
ABA/Routing Number: 021000021
Account number: 700635670
Account name: Walt Disney Travel Co.
For international payments use Swift Code: CHASUS33.
Bank fees may apply.
Reservation Office Hours (Pacific Time):
Sunday through Saturday 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Hours may vary seasonally.
Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 2006-0198#
If a deposit is not received by the date indicated on the confirmation, the reservation will automatically cancel. Deposit requirements for arrivals are subject to change and additional deposits may be required.
Guests’ full legal names (including children 17 and under) and children’s ages are required at the time the reservation is made. Any additional Guests must be added to the reservation prior to arrival.
In order to receive a refund of your deposit, including credit card deposit transactions, notification of cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to your arrival date. To cancel a reservation, call your travel agent if you booked through a travel agent, or Walt Disney Travel Company (“Disney”) at 866-44-DISNEY. (If you are under 18 years old, you must have a parent’s permission to dial this number.) A cancellation fee equivalent to first night’s room rate plus tax will be charged for cancellations made 4 days or less prior to arrival date, including no shows. Additionally, if you are holding any other reservations, they will not be cancelled unless you advise us. Failure to check in to the hotel on the scheduled arrival date without prior notice of cancellation or change will be subject to fees equivalent to the first night’s hotel rate plus tax. The cancellation and refund policy are subject to change.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
92-1185 Ali’inui Drive
Kapolei, HI 96707
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Guests with disabilities requiring accessible accommodations may contact Disney directly for specific information and assistance regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. Disney will also contact our third party provider(s) on a Guest’s behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.
COSTS NOT INCLUDED
Parking (self and valet) as applicable, in-room incidentals, gratuities, laundry, long distance telephone calls, child care, activities, beverages, meals, sightseeing, services and other expenses not included in the rates.
Check-in time is after 3 p.m. for standard rooms and suites, and after 4 p.m. for studios and villas; and check-out time is before 11 a.m.
PHOTO ID AND VALID PAYMENT CARD REQUIRED AT CHECK-IN
A government-issued photo ID and the valid credit or debit card that was used in connection with the reservation confirmation are required at check-in. The government-issued photo ID must match the name that was used on the reservation confirmation and on the credit or debit card used in connection with the reservation. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check-in for all pre-paid or one (1) night reservations (when deposit is made). If any reservation is more than one (1) night, all nights will be charged on their valid credit or debit card for the entire length of stay at check-in.
ROOM RATE REVISIONS FOR ARRIVALS THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2019
Room rates for arrivals on or prior to December 31, 2019 are guaranteed as long as room reservation is not changed (except for changes in tax rates or other governmental charges). Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate or room type, or where it appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
“RIGHT OF ENTRY” POLICY
Please be advised that notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of Guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- All rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Final payment of room and tax is due upon arrival.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days.
- Pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals.
- Disney reserves the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel a reservation at any time and for any reason, subject to applicable law. In addition, Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation, including the price, at any time prior to Guest check-in if the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the room type, or where it appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation.
- All terms and conditions, including but not limited to deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by Disney without notice.
- All room reservations and transactions are made and consummated in the State of California. Room reservations and transactions and these Terms and Conditions for Room Only Reservations shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Room reservations are non-transferable, and reservation name changes are not permitted.