Most cocktails at Walt Disney World are as sweet as the treats you find in a candy store. Take a shot and browse my hand-picked cocktails located around the Walt Disney World property that will leave you feeling refreshed.
Epcot Resort Area
- BoardWalk Joe’s Marvelous Margaritas (located at Disney’s BoardWalk) – Patrón Disney Select Añejo Margarita with Patrón Disney Select Barrel Añejo, Cointreau, and Sweet and Sour (Tip: Ask for less sweet & sour)
- Les Vins des Chefs de France (located at Epcot) – Veuve Clicquot sold by the glass (Tip: You can purchase bottles of wine here as well).
- Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar (located at Epcot) – Espresso martini
- La Hacienda de San Angel (located at Epcot) – The Cucumber Margarita with Arette Blanco tequila, fresh cucumber and lime juice, orange liqueur, agave with Tajín chile-lime powder rim.
Magic Kingdom Resort Area
- California Grill (located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort) – Ancho Rancho Spicy Margarita with Patrón Añejo Tequila, Ancho Reyes Chile Liqueur, Lime Juice, Agave Nectar
- Barefoot Pool Bar (located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Skinny margarita with tequila, lime and triple sec, with club soda.
- Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto (located at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort) – Hippopotomai-Tai with Plantation Original Dark Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Orange Curaçao, Orgeat (Almond), Organic Agave Nectar, and fresh Lime Juice. Available in a Souvenir Mug 28.
- The Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge (located at Hollywood Studios) – Classic Vodka or Gin Martini with either Purity Vodka or Nolet’s Gin and Dry Vermouth
- Oga’s Cantina (located at Hollywood Studios) – Outer Rim with Patrón Silver Tequila, Stirrings Pomegranate Liqueur, Lime Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, with Black Salt and Exotic Fruit Purée. This cocktail pushes the limits on sweeter ingredients, but it is not a sweet drink.
- Nomad Lounge (located at Animal Kingdom) – Spice Trader Classic with Hayman’s Old Tom Gin, Dolin Vermouth Blanc, Lemon Juice, and Strawberries topped with Soda Water
- Nomad Lounge (located at Animal Kingdom) – Boo-Rita with Zignum Reposado Mezcal, Combier Grapefruit Liqueur, Guava Purée, and Lime Juice
- Nomad Lounge (located at Animal Kingdom) – Snow Leopard Salvation with Snow Leopard Vodka, Belle de Brillet Pear Liqueur, Mint, and Lime Juice topped with Ginger Beer.
- Topolino’s Terrace (located at Disney’s Riviera Resort) – Ketel One Citroen Vodka, Combier Crème de Pamplemousse Rose Liqueur, Raspberry, Agave, Lemon, Soda Water.
Remember, you can always ask your bartender if a liquor-based cocktail can be made off the menu with common ingredients such as club soda and a squeeze of limes or lemons. Cheers!
Written by one of our health and wellness experts
Leave a Reply