Top Cocktails around the World
• Lava Flow is a tourist favorite. It is a combination of Pina Colada and daiquiri. These can be found at almost every pool bar at a resort.
• Craft beers at the Grand Floridian pool are some of them most extensive I have seen in the area. Below is the entire beer menu at Beaches Pool Bar and Grill.
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Magic Hat #9
New Belgium Fat Tire
Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA
Angry Orchard Crisp Apple Hard Cider
Bud Light Lime
Cigar City Jai Alai
Cigar City Maduro Brown
Kona Longboard Island Lager
Magic Hat Circus Boy
New Belgium Sunshine Wheat
New Belgium Ranger IPA
New Belgium Shift
Newcastle Brown Ale
Bluepoint White IPA
Samuel Adams Seasonal
Samuel Adams Boston Lager
Left Hand Milk Stout
• The Pineapple drink at Ohana called Lapu Lapu is a tropical rum drink served in a hallowed out pineapple. Here is the recipe in case you feel like adding this to the next cookout.
1. One part Bacardi 151 or plain light rum
2. One part Myers dark rum
3. Two parts orange juice
4. Two parts sweet-n-sour mix
5. Pineapple (optional)
1. Combine the first four ingredients, and shake over ice
2. Serve in hollowed out pineapples (or a glass with a colorful umbrella, if no pineapple is easily accessible
• Cava de Tequila. This is tucked in the temple of Mexico at Epcot’s World showcase. There are so many varieties of drinks here. I have tried many and quite a few are sweet so if you like that, go for it as they are fresh and tasty. I like the skinny margarita. The staff is super nice and you can grab some chips and guacamole which you are at it. Don’t be fooled by the Margarite Stand in front of the temple, this is not the same.
• Grand Marnier Orange Slush in France in the Showcase. This is found at a wine kiosk by the lake. I like the other option, the Grey Goose Lemon Citron slush. You can do it as 8 oz. or 12oz (their supersize version with an extra shot).
A little tip, it is an eight minute walk from the margarita stand to the Grand Marnier and Lemon Citron kiosk.
• Testarossa – Red Head Ketel One Vodka, Grand Marnier and Crandberry Juice, muddled with Strawberries and Fresh Basil Leaves topped with Ground Pepper.. My all-time favorite Disney Drink! This is actually at Swan on Crescent Lake. It is in the bar at the entrance of the restaurant Il Milano.
• Pineapple float with rum!!!! Found in Animal Kingdom at Tamu Tamu Refreshments. You can order it with dark rum or coconut rum. So refreshing on a hot day!
• Best places for beer at Epcot are the UK in the Showcase at Rose and Crown Pub and Germany.
Discover the magic of Walt Disney World® Resorts and parks on a Walt Disney World® Family vacation, and share the joy of Mickey Mouse and company with your kids. Let Ears of Experience plan the perfect Disney trip for you and your loved ones. Contact us today at 1-877-80MOUSE. We look forward to sending you on the magical vacation of a lifetime.