So many things are happening and opening up at Walt Disney World Resort® and Disneyland® Resort. It feels like Christmas!
- Face coverings for those vaccinated are no longer required at either park. They are optional at both Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resort except when you are on Disney transportation. This policy is on the honor system. Disneyland® Resort may ask you to attest to whether you have the vaccine or whether you’ve tested negative for COVID-19 before entering the parks.
- The barriers are coming down in many rides, and the queues and park availability are opening up! Just yesterday, more availability opened up for next week!
- Also announced this week, Animal Kingdom Lodge will open on August 26th with club level access and two restaurants: one quick service and one sit down.
- Speaking of Club Level, access is back at most resorts starting later this year. Animal Kingdom on August 26th, Grand Floridan on September 16th, Boardwalk on September 23rd, Contemporary on September 26th, Wilderness Lodge, and Coronado Springs on December 16th.
- More restaurants are opening, including two of our favorites, Tusker House in Animal Kingdom and Ohana at the Polynesian Village Resort.
- Boo Bash tickets are on sale now and are already selling out for October dates.
- Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival starts earlier than ever on July 15th.
- And the biggest news, fireworks are coming back July 1st at World Disney® Resort in both Magic Kingdom and Epcot as well as Disneyland Resort®.
- It truly is an exciting time in the land of Disney. We cannot wait for everyone to experience the magic as more and more opens up. We would love to help you plan your next getaway. Please reach out to your Ears of Experience Travel Advisor. If you do not have one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.