Yes it is hot in the summer. Yes it may rain briefly in the afternoon but there are many reasons to go to Disney this summer. Last June we went and we found it less crowded than our trip in October. We believe it is because so many people have been told to go in October that this has become a peak time. October is actually one of our busier months for clients now. So yes it will be hot and there will be crowds but we can help you manage those things and with all the promos Disney has come out with, there are fewer off season times than in previous years.
1. Everything is open! Attractions are not closed for refurbishments.
2. Extended hours. You can actually budget better than during other times of the year; ask us how. No matter when you decide to visit Walt Disney World in Orlando, the fact is there are always going to be crowds, especially for the rides and shows. During off-peak times, Disney cuts back hours at the parks and may not have as many ride vehicles going. This allows them to reduce manning; however, wait times end up being nearly as long as they may be during the summer time. So by going when there are extended hours when all of the attractions are open and having a plan for when you travel, you will be able to enjoy more and have a more flexible vacation.
3. Break up the summer. We all start the summer refreshed, loving the pool, and spending time with friends, but soon it all comes to feel like another schedule. Break it up with a trip to Disney, either short or long. We can help you experience a little magic either way. You don’t HAVE to set an entire week aside for Mickey.
4. If you do have some extra time, Wizarding World of Harry Potter is now open at Universal Studios and Sea World is offering $5.00 tickets this summer for kids! Take a day-trip to one of these fun places.
5. New things to see this summer include a new parade and new fireworks. Not to mention a dance party at Hollywood Studios and Tower of Terror has mixed it up.
6. Major airlines pricing roundtrip air in June/July from:
JFK, $238 St Louis, $174
Detroit, $169 Chicago, $193
Charlotte, $158 Houston, $276
Atlanta, $138 Washington DC, $155
*Low-cost carrier rates may be lower. Subject to availability. Pricing at time this was published.
7. Time to get together with family and friends. We find this time of year is the easiest time friends and family can all get time off to get together. Turn it into a family reunion. There are so many things for folks to do at Disney. If you have members in your party who say they don’t like the parks, there is always golf and fishing, or even the Richard Petty race car driving experience. There is something for everyone and the summer affords the time for most to gather together and enjoy one another. Not everyone has to sit around the house all day and do the same thing together. They can all go off and do their own thing at Disney and meet up at the end of the day.
8. Throw some fun and entertainment into your summer. When I was young, my parents use to drag me to boring museums in the summer with no thrill to them. Then we would head to Cedar Point for one day of fun each summer. Why not do it all in one trip? There is so much to do at Disney; it is 47 square miles, and it is both fun and educational. You can learn about recycling while playing a game (in the AC), build a rollercoaster while doing math (in the AC), see how they are growing the next generation of plants on a boat ride (in the AC), or fly over California in a hang glider on Soarin’ (in the AC). See a theme here?
9. Savings this summer. Prices as low as $860.88 for a family of four, two adults, two kids (between the ages of 3 and 9) for four nights and five day tickets. Kids stay and Play Free, Free dining, up to 40% off resort rooms, so many ways to save money!
10. There’s no time like the present! Don’t wait any longer to head to Disney for some summer fun and excitement and to build memories you and your family will never forget. Call us today to help you plan the trip of a lifetime.
Discover the magic of Walt Disney World® Resorts and parks on a Walt Disney World® family vacation, and share the joy of Mickey Mouse and company with your kids. Let Ears of Experience plan the perfect Disney trip for you and your loved ones. Contact us today at 1-877-80MOUSE. We look forward to sending you on the magical vacation of a lifetime.Tweet
Disney crowds, Orlando, Sea World, summer vacation, Walt Disney World, Wizarding World of Harry Potter
One Response to “Top 10 reasons to visit Disney this summer!”
[…] Top 10 reasons to visit Disney this summer! « Ears of Experience […]
Leave a Reply