There is a retailer that each year during the holidays compiles a list of fantasy gifts. This year it included a $700,007 Aston Martin car that was designed by 007 himself, Daniel Craig. Or you could gift the ultimate attendance experience at NY Fashion Week with front row seats for just $250,000. Does your pup need a custom-built paradise abode for the bow WOW price of $70,000? Maybe you would rather spend $125,000, so you could design a custom pair of Christian Louboutin shoes with the designer himself at the studio in Paris?
That shopping list made us here at Ears of Experience ponder how we would like to plan a genuinely fantastical vacation to Walt Disney World® if cost were not a consideration. What would we do to make it memorable and unique beyond anything, even a seasoned Disney traveller could imagine? So we have compiled our list to include the very best accommodations, VIP experiences, customized activities and decadent dining experiences that are available if you said: “no cost is too high, let’s make it magical”.
The most expensive room on Disney property is at The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and averages $2,672* a night so a 7 night stay could cost +/- $20,000
Revel in Victorian-style splendor and enjoy the comforts of home at this elegant Disney Resort hotel. This timeless marvel evokes the Palm Beach golden era. The ultimate list of luxury experiences at this resort are numerous, but here are some highlights:
- Just one stop from the Magic Kingdom park on the monorail.
- You can enjoy the view from the resort of the Floating Electrical Pageant on the Seven Seas Lagoon or the evening fireworks over Cinderella Castle.
- Indulge in a luxurious massage or an array of other services including haircuts, manicures and pedicures, facials and much more at the Senses Spa.
- Savor a superior dining experience at one of the most preeminent restaurants in Walt Disney World Resort, Victoria and Albert’s Restaurant.
- The newest Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique offers magical princess transformations in the main lobby area.
This resort’s three bedroom Grand Villa has spectacular lake views and boasts one king bed and four queen beds in addition to a queen-size sleeper sofa and can sleep up to 12 adults. There are only eight of these three bedroom Grand Villas located in The Grand Floridian resort and as the most expensive lodging at Walt Disney World Resort ® it has an average cost of $2,672* per night and here are a few highlights of this luxurious villa:
- A full kitchen, so you can prepare meals and snacks from the comfort of your villa
- Spacious living and dining area where your family can share quality time
- Three separate bedrooms that offer space, privacy and tranquility
- The three bathrooms are spacious and boast the fun element of a tv in the mirrors
- There is a movie & gaming room with a large sectional sofa for seating.
- Of course your villa offers washer & dryers should you want to do your laundry
*The three bedroom Grand Villa averages $2,672 per night plus tax.
Which also means the rate will likely be higher during the most popular travel dates.
There are just EIGHT of the three bedroom Grand Villas at the resort.
No need to wait for a royal invitation… you can visit the suite in Cinderella’s Castle during your VIP tour for +/- $12,000*
Learn from the Disney VIP Tour Guides who have been hand-picked and expertly trained to plan the perfect itinerary for you and your family. You can choose a pre-determined touring plan or customize your itinerary to meet all your wishes and dream requests. The newest private tour offered at Walt Disney World is called the World of Dreams Tour and is the best way to enjoy the parks as the ultimate VIP at a cost of $12,000 for the first day.
- For example… You could request to see Cinderella’s Castle Suite (just a tour, no amount of money can buy an over night stay in the suite)
- All meals and alcohol are included during your tour hours.
- The World of Disney Tour can last up to 12 hours for six guests
- Add additional days of a World of Dreams Tour at the discounted rate of just $10,000 a day thereafter during your stay.
All the perks of a regular private VIP Tour detailed below are already included with the World of Disney Tour and can be customized to your preferences.
- Pick up from your accommodations in a private vehicle & transport you to backstage locations that offer quick access to the magic,
- Enjoy one or more theme parks during your tour hours.
- Experience the most popular attractions with little to no wait time thanks to expedited access via Disney FastPass+ service
- Watch magnificent parades, live shows and select nighttime spectaculars from designated reserved viewing areas.
Surprising, but theme park admission is not included with any of the VIP Tour experiences
*Taxes and Gratuities are not included in the hourly rate. Additional World of Dreams VIP Tour days can be added for $10,000 a day during your stay
If you want the World Of Disney VIP tour for four days, total cost= +/- $42,000
Just for your information… the regular private VIP Tours require a minimum of seven continuous hours for a group of up to 10 guests. These VIP experience costs start at $425 per hour (or $2,975 per day for the 7 hour minimum) but can cost up to $625 per hour ( or $4,375 per day for the 7hr minimum) during peak dates at Walt Disney World.
Watch the Magic Kingdom’s Happily Ever After fireworks from a private 2 hour cruise on Seven Seas Lagoon starting at +/- $1.300*
Glide along the waterways of Walt Disney World Resor’s Bay Lake and Seven Seas Lagoon in opulence aboard the Grand 1! This fabulous 52-foot Sea Ray® Sedan Bridge Yacht defines impeccable taste. With an experienced captain and deckhand at the helm, Guests can enjoy private dining and butler amenities in a spectacular setting. This spacious watercraft accommodates a total of 18 people—or 17 if traveling with a butler.
Choose an evening cruise for breathtaking views of the Magic Kingdom fireworks spectacular, with synchronized audio from onboard speakers so you don’t miss a single sound. Relax under illuminated skies while watching the show in a whole new way!
*Rental prices for the Grand 1 start at $399 per hour, plus tax. ($798 for two hours). Pricing may vary based on time of day and is subject to change. The $1,300 estimate is based on the average starting hourly rate for a two hour cruise and the additional services detailed below.
Private dining with butler service and other enhancements
are available for an additional charge.
Butler Service required if you order a meal and a butler onboard costs $75 for 2 hours
Sample Menu that can be ordered and provided onboard with a Butler
Imported & domestic cheese platter, Jumbo Gulf Shrimp cocktail appetizer, one (dozen) Beef skewers, one dozen Mini Crab Cakes and a miniature dessert assortment.
Also non-alcoholic beverages were ordered to include water, tea and lemonade
The potential sample food and beverage cost would be +/- $416
Enjoy the finest unique or private dining experiences for +/- $4,000*
We have selected some of the unique dining experiences available at the Walt Disney World Resort. There are several other exceptional dining venues with unique menus and extensive wine lists and elevated ambience including; Cítricos at The Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club Resort or the Hollywood Brown Derby in Hollywood Studios. *Approximate cost for four diners for four meals detailed below and after-tax is added. The tax is is not included as indicated below in the package details.